Monday 4 June 2007

Van She

This is a post that's been due a good while now. Kinda inevitable. Y'see I was lucky enough to find Van She about a year ago. Another one of those pleasant accidents that you stumble across sometimes. I've been pretty captivated ever since. I am however, aware that some quarters are still in the dark. THAT JUST ISN'T RIGHT!!!!

Rather than bore you with incessant facts, I'd rather outline some salient points, and let your ears do the work for me.

  • Foursome, from Sidney, Australia
  • Formed back in 2005
  • Signed to 'Modular'
  • Have one EP out Van She
  • Van She Tech is the genius remixing arm of the band
  • I think I may do all my posts in bullet point form!?

MP3: Van She - Kelly MP3 DOWNLOAD
MP3: Van She - Sexy Mission MP3 DOWNLOAD
MP3: Van She - Kelly (Cut Copy Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD
MP3: Van She - Kelly (Alan Braxe + Fred Falke) MP3 DOWNLOAD
MP3: Dragonette - I Get Around (Van She Tech Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD
MP3: The Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Tech Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD
MP3: New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream (Van She Tech Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD

BONUS: MP3: Niki Van She + Dangerous Dan - Around The World Again MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments: