Saturday 23 June 2007

Feist Vs. Van She Tech

This is going to be a quick post...I'm in hurry. But don't fret!!! It may well be short, but it sure is going to be sweet.

I was anticipating this one after reading Van She Tech's (the remix wing of Van She) Myspace page were they announced they'd dropping it soon. Well here it is. Feist's 1234 given the Van She re-work. I really didn't know what the hell to expect . Their remixes range from Electro to Euro Trance. This one, I guess, sits somewhere in the middle. Happy, without being euphoric. Electronic, without casting too great a shadow over Leslie Feists flawless voice. I must admit however, as far as Feist remixes are concerned, the Boys Noize remix of My Man, My Moon still sets the benchmark.

MP3: Feist - 1234 (Van She Tech Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD

MP3: Feist - My Man, My Moon (Boys Noize Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD

BONUS: MP3: Feist: My Man, My Moon (Boys Noize Remix Vs Lutek) MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments: