Tuesday 26 June 2007

Odd Couple

OK, I know!!! I'm pretty sure you've all had just about enough of Gnarls Barkleys Crazy for one lifetime. If I'm totally honest, I don't blame you. That said, I happened across a version that is certainly worth adding to your Crazy collection.


This is a somewhat odd coupling of Crazy and Kelly Osbourne's One Word, a song which I confess to be somewhat oblivious to. It comes courtesy of Frenchman ElectroSound, who aptly describes his art as 'music recycling'. It's a damn good pairing if I'm frank. It even comes complete with stirring Martin Luther King speech. I will say however, I don't believe for one second that Kelly's voice is that impeccable. I could post Changes to re-jig your memory on the matter...that would be just mean.

To change the subject, remember the E.L.F. track I posted? Well, the man behind the project, Darren Cross, contacted me to say that he'd put together a video to accompany the song. I watched it while recovering from a hangover. It cheered me up no end. Thanks Darren.

MP3: ElectroSound - Crazy Kelly MP3 DOWNLOAD

VIDEO: The E.L.F. - Cockroaches YOU TUBE

No comments: