Monday 11 June 2007

New Kanye West Song

A short radio rip has been pretty ubiquitous on the internet, but here is the full version of Kanye West's 'Stronger', which is set to feature on the new album 'Graduation', due in September.

I'm perplexed about my feelings toward this one. Looking at other blogger reviews, it seems I'm not the only one. Some go as far to say that he's finally cracked, gone crazy under the weight of his ego. Maybe he has. I mean c'mon, taking an absolutely 'sacred' track like 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger' and then blabbering all over it is pretty far out. That said, Kanye is a man whose whole career is based on sampling classic records, but is this a step to far, even for him?

Although I find the track a little sparse sometimes, I must say that after the initial shock, I am coming round to the idea. If anyone was going to pull this one off then it was never going to be anyone other than Mr West.

MP3: Kanye West - Stronger DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like it,
it's pretty cool.. :)

Alex