Wednesday 9 May 2007

To Little Money To Be Wastin' On 'Phone's

OK. OK. I'm sick of shitty headphones. You understand don't you? Let me explain. In the past 9 months, I've been through four (count 'em) pairs of headphones. And these ain't your crappy little free one's you get with your ipod or those £7.50 things from Curry's. I've be spending upwards of £25 on them, which is a lot of money were I'm from. Anyway, I thought enough is enough. I love listening to my music, so I want something that's going to enhance my experience, NOT GIVE ME TINNITUS!

Well, I just got back from purchasing my first pair or real headphones. A pair of BOSE Triport. What can I say. I love these phones. Some reviews complained of too much bass. PAH! There's no such thing, duh! If you've got a spare £69 knockin' around, then I suggest you get some of these babies.

MP3: The Klaxon's - Golden Skan's (SebastiAn Version 1.2.0 Remix) MP3 DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i freaking love that song man! thanks