Saturday 12 May 2007

Lo-Fi Fnk

I'd had one of those days. Y'know, when you just cant be arsed anymore. They say laughter is the best form of medicine. Nah!!! What I needed was one of those songs. Do you know what I mean? Probably not. Well to demonstrate, I have here an example. It really lifted my 'spirit' (whatever the hell that is!)

What do you get when you cross: indie, disco, catchy beats and Sweden. Of course!!! It must be Lo-Fi Fnk.

Lo-Fi Fnk (pronounced: Lo-Fi Funk) is made up of August Hellsing and Leo Drougge. They started making music back in high school after which they were picked up by Stockholm label La Vida Locash. I believe they are now signed to Moshi Moshi Records along with Bloc Party and the Rakes, and under which they have released their debut album 'Boylfe.' I hope you enjoy it.

MP3: Lo-Fi Fnk - Wake Up MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments: