Tuesday 28 August 2007

Van She (2)

Here's a selection of Van She remixes that maybe haven't gained as much attention as others. I can't help thinking they're just having a laugh with some of these. One observation I made is that Van She appear to be rather nationalist with regards to the artist's they remix. Good for them, say I! Staying on the Australian tip, I also got a bonus remix of Sneaky Sound System's, I Love It, courtesy of their fellow Croc wrestling countrymen, Bagraiders. I think Palms Out Sound has got the full vocal mix up somewhere. Try sit still listening to this one.

MP3: Malinda Jackson - Fall In Love (Van She Tech Remix) DOWNLOAD/Zshare
MP3: Mandy Kane - Murder In Daylight (Van She Tech Remix) DOWNLOAD
/Zshare
MP3: The Bravery - Time Won't Let Go (Van She Tech Remix) DOWNLOAD/Zshare
MP3: Muscles - One Inch Badge Pin (Van She Tech Remix) DOWNLOAD/Zshare

MP3: Utah Saints - Something Good (Van She Remix) (Removed At Artist's Request)

MP3: Sneaky Sound System - I Love It (Bagraiders Dub Remix) DOWNLOAD/Zshare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for a great place to explore music. i enjoyed these downloads much thanx.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE VAN SHE :)

Spider Pancakes said...

Maybe im just stating the obvious, but you do realise that Van She Tech and Van She are separate artists...?

Van She Tech are actually a pair of girls who were 'related' to the band in some way and asked to use the name.