Friday 3 August 2007

Technologic

Computers. I know, they're truly amazing bits of technology that enhance life in so many ways, but yeesh, when they go wrong they become the bain of your life. To cut a long story short, I got a virus and when I deleted the little bugger I found that not only had I deleted the virus but also part of the operating system!!! Of course, not really knowing what I was doing, fumbling around with Microsoft discs to try and re-install Windows, I made matters all the worse. Eventually, I gave up and turned to the professionals for help (IT, on Smithdown Road, for the Liverpool readership). They sorted the problem out, no worries.

A nice little surprise when I finally got my computer back was an email from Liverpool's own John Hyde. I posted his rendition of Metric's Glass Ceiling a while back after he'd garnered the attention of some major American blogs. The email contained his remix of Beck's Sexx Laws. In his own words, its "easily" his "best to date". Don't argue with the man!

MP3: Beck - Sexx Laws (John Hyde Remix) DOWNLOAD/Zshare

No comments: