Saturday 1 December 2007

Chromeo: Live


1. The venue seemed to allow aggressive drunks through the door who clearly weren't aware that they were attending a gig and that there was a good possibility that people might just bump into them.


2. During initial technical difficulties, some of the more lairy members of the crowd thought it'd be perfect to reel of their repertoire of Liverpool football chants.

3. There was an extremely obese drunk who made every one's life a misery and who so happened to be in my close proximity.

Even so, In spite of the above hindrances, Chromeo still managed to pull of a performance so stellar, that I can say with some confidence, it was one of the highest calibre gigs I've attended. YOU MUST SEE CHROMEO BEFORE YOU DIE!

MP3: Chromeo - Bonafied Lovi' DOWNLOAD
MP3: Chromeo - Needy Girl DOWNLOAD
MP3: Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin' (LA Riots Remix) DOWNLOAD
MP3: Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin' (Lazaro Casanova Remix) DOWNLOAD


2 comments:

Justin Mather said...

if you haven't seen chromeo live, YOU MUST. and same thing with LA Riots, they're tearing up the la music scene right now

Anonymous said...

Oh Man, I saw this album the other week and thought to myself 'Bet this is pretty good, hmm, should I buyg it? Nah.. not enough dosh..' You have just confirmed my beliefs there dude, next time I buys it.. Great songs, good times.

Alex