Thursday 20 September 2007

Put Your Hands Up In The Yeah!

OK, so it doesn't look like Minor Crisis (the file hosting service I use) is going to fix itself anytime soon making this is as good a time as any to use another hosting service that will allow me to upload larger MP3's such as this mix from Aussie musician/producer/DJ, Turbosaurus. Gorging itself on upfront dance music staples as well as containing some cheeky nods to past influences, Turbosaurus presents a mix thin on DJ arrogance and fat on listener friendly accessibility. Top notch, say I.

Tracklist:

01. Crystal Castles "Alice Practice"
02. Uffie "Hot Chick"
03. Riot In Belgium "La Musique"
04. Audio Thieves "(Pray Like) Aretha" (Van She Tech Remix)
05. Boney M "Sunny"
06. Simian Mobile Disco "Hot Dog"
07. Tepr "Minuit Jacuzzi" (datA Remix)
08. I Am Finn "I Love You" (Van She Tech Remix)
09. Franz & Shape "Countach"
10. Stardust "Music Sounds Better With You" (Miami Horror Remix)
11. Fannypack "You Gotta Know"
12. PM Dawn "Set Adrift On Memory Bliss" (Tittsworth Neutron Dance Remix De-neutron'd by Turbosaurus)
13. Presets "I Go Hard I Go Home"
14. Larry Tee ft. Princess Superstar "Licky" (Herve Goes Low Remix)
15. Armand Van Helden "I Want Your Soul" (Fake Blood Remix)
16. Digitalism "Echoes"
17. Cut Copy "Hearts On Fire" (Joakim's Heartattacks On Fire Remix)
18. Feist "Sea Lion Woman" (Chromeo Remix)
19. Pase Rock "So Fucking Disco"
20. Yo Majesty "Kryptonite Pussy" (UMYO Remix)
21. Mazarati "Players' Ball"

MP3: Turbosaurus - Roulade Mix Re-heated Zshare

No comments: