Wednesday 26 January 2011

Cut Copy - Remixed

It's only a matter of weeks 'til Zonoscope, Cut Copy's third studio album, is released to European fans, and already it seems that most of the record has found its way onto Youtube. Is nothing sacred?! I've restrained myself, both physically and chemically, from copping a look at this leaked content - I want to the hear the album in its high quality entirety - I feel this record deserves as much. So, until the album's release, I've been making do with the various remixes of the band's new material. Most of them are a bit meh, though this one, by Illinois' Tigorilla - featuring some Tears For Fears style xylophone action - is a noteworthy effort:

MP3: Cut Copy - Blink And You'll Miss A Revolution (Tigorilla Relevant Remix) DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

home school spanish said...

Great post! I?m just starting out in community management/marketing media and trying to learn how to do it well - resources like this article are incredibly helpful. As our company is based in the US, it?s all a bit new to us.