Sunday 15 March 2009

This Is Not A fire Release

October saw Check The Availability introduced you to the tropical sounds of My Tiger My Timing. If you liked what you heard then, you'll be pleased to hear this London foursome have anounced the release of a souped version (Andy Spence of NYPC had a hand in recording) of their signature tune, This Is Not A Fire, through Silver Machine Music on April 6TH. There don't seem to be any plans to press up a 7", however the digital download will be backed by a Tronic Youth remix, together with a dubstep version coutersy of Sam Wire. In the meantime...


MP3: My Tiger My Timing - This Is Not A Fire (Django Django Remix) DOWNLOAD

UPDATE: I've been informed that This Is Not A Fire will get a 7" release. The date? 06/04/09.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers for the comment on my phoenix review

like the flu said...

this is a pretty dope trak

Anonymous said...

dope